By using this web page, the user accepts the General Terms and Conditions for the use of the My Cubies website as set out below. In addition, you declare that you will not make My Cubies and/or its subsidiaries (hereinafter My Cubies) responsible for the information, recommendations and/or advice included in this web page. The use of the My Cubies website is not allowed without the acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
- This My Cubies website has been made with great care. However, My Cubies does not offer any warranty, express or implied, regarding the information contained or referenced in this web page, which includes, among other aspects, description of the variety and advice, and the suitability for the purpose that the user of this website might use it. My Cubies, therefore, accepts no responsibility or risk whatsoever for direct or indirect damages, including major damages or lost profits resulting from the use of this website, unless it is a matter of significant fault or intent on My Cubies’ side. Neither does My Cubies accept responsibility for direct or indirect damages resulting from not being able to use this website.
- My Cubies reserves the right to modify this web page and the content of it, including these General User Terms and Conditions of the My Cubies website at any time. My Cubies will not be responsible for the possible consequences of such changes. Only My Cubies is allowed to modify this web page.
- This website may contain links or references from other web pages. Because My Cubies does not monitor the contents of those third-party websites, My Cubies will not accept any responsibility for the information that comes, directly or indirectly, from third-party websites.
- This website may contain references to varieties that are not available in a particular country. Such references do not imply under any circumstances that My Cubies sells, or intends to sell that variety in that country.
- My Cubies cannot be held responsible for any type of damage, including material damage, to computer hardware and / or software occurring as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website.
- All information and images contained on this website are protected by the Copyright of My Cubies, unless otherwise stated. No content on this website may be reproduced and / or published in print, photocopy, microfilm, digital or through any other means, without the prior written consent of My Cubies.
- These User Terms and Conditions of the My Cubies website are subject to legislation in the Netherlands. All disputes will be resolved by the Court of Justice of The Hague (NL). My Cubies reserves the right to judicially summoning the user of the My Cubies website to appear in the Courts of the country where the latter has its registered office, or where the user has an industrial or commercial establishment (real and effective).